Monday, April 4, 2011

makeup bag

I want to introduce a makeup bag - she's beautiful!

She has a flat bottom so she knows how to stand up (I just learned how to do this while making the tote). Yes, she's a smart makeup bag! =)





She will be for sale very soon, along with some other prints in the same size in the Etsy shop.

Also, what do you do when you don't have any twine, it's extremely windy, and your rose tree looks like it is going to blow away?

You use fabric scraps to tie it up, of course!



I don't know that my husband will be very impressed with this but he's not home to take care of it so it is what it is. I can't wait til we can plant some pretty flowers here. =)

Poor kitty can't go outside.


But puppy knows how to soak up some sun.


~Amber

4 comments:

  1. Love the makeup bag!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a beautiful little make-up bag.
    fabric straps instead of twine is clever and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag, very cute! Using fabric strips is very creative way to tie down a tree. Your husband should be proud of your ingenuity ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! They mean so much to me! :)