Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hey

We still have limited internet access. =( Things wont be back to normal until Thursday! But my awesome neighbors have so graciously allowed us to use theirs - I'm just trying to be respectful and not use it all day long! Thanks neighbs!

I just wanted to write a quick post to let you know I'm sewing today - not sure what yet. It is cloudy and nasty looking outside and that just doesn't do much for inspiration, unfortunately.

What's going on with you?

I've been watching The Kennedys and really enjoying it. And I finished a baby blanket I had been working on for months! *hangs head in shame* I think I just did too much crocheting all at once and by the time I got to this blanket I was croceted out. If I can call it that - I'm probably making up crochet words here but you know what I mean. That's what I tell my husband all the time when I say crazy stuff. And of course, he always knows what I mean. =)

Well that's it for now. If I sew something really cute I will be sure to share!

Have a great weekend!
~Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! They mean so much to me! :)