Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Introducing me!!

Hi!

My name is Amber. I'm a 20-something mother of 3 children of the pet kind and married (6 years) to a wonderfully wonderful man.:) I have known how to crochet at least half of my life and I'm in my third quilting class. I'm really itching to break out and really get to sewing new things "beyond the quilt."

This blog is a lot more than just sewing though. It's my journey through life, what I'm up to, what I find encouraging, what God is doing in my life, and just living life "silly side up." I will share all of my sewing projects but I'll be filling in the middle with lots of good stuff!

Join me!

xoxo
Amber

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!! Im sooooooo excited that your doing it!!! You have done a really good Job, I started in October, it has became and addiction!! You have tons of followers in no time, Im def not a professional but if you have any questions let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! They mean so much to me! :)