Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weigh-in Saturday!

Alright, I'm freshly back from Weight Watchers.

Well, I heard, "Ok, I got you." Now I told you what this means last week. I gained .2 lbs. I'm fine with this based on the fact that I know I did a lot better this week than I did for the last 3 weeks. The human body is odd. I was cheating all over the place the last few weeks and maintained my weight and then really concentrated on making wise choices this week and gained. But 2/10ths of a pound is small stuff in this journey I'm on.

As far as exercise - our week runs from Tuesday through Monday. I am currently at 9.3 miles this week and I am headed to Salem Lake in just a few to put several more miles under my belt.

It has been a good week - thanks for checking up with me!

"Yes I can!"

xoxo
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! They mean so much to me! :)