Friday, February 18, 2011

What I'm working on...

Well, I know it's been several days since I've posted so here's an update on what I'm working on...

I made my first purse/tote style bag this evening. It turned out ok. I like the fabric I used on the inside better than the outside. Go figure! But I'm just happy that I was able to finish it and I think I learned a lot from it. Hopefully I can design something that I like way better very soon.

I also wanted to share a few more star blocks from the quilt I am currently working on. I obviously need to take these pictures during the day with natural light and I have a lot to learn about taking pictures but you get what you get. ;)








There you have it! Thanks for looking and please if you would "follow me" - I could really use some more followers.

xoxo
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! They mean so much to me! :)