Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What's on my mind Wednesday

What's on my mind:

- JFK - I'm addicted to researching the JFK assassination. I really wish I could turn my brain off. I don't know why I'm so interested but I just can't turn away. It's like watching The Real Housewives. I go back and forth with what I believe whether it being that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone or if there is another conspiracy invovled. I'm not researching this to get in a debate with anyone - I'm just gaining some personal knowledge about something that puzzles me so. I have finished two books and I'm moving on to the next one. You can find the books I'm reading here. =)

- Photography - I'm taking a class Saturday to learn how to setup my nice new Nikon to use it effectively. Right now I'm pretty much using it on automatic but I want to REALLY learn how to use it. I can't wait!

- Running - I was somewhat of a runner for a while but have completely lost it. I had actually gotten up to running 5 miles at one time but I sprained my ankle. I continued running on my ankle and ended up having to halt all exercise as I had no range of motion in my ankle and I had to let it heal. I ran a few times after it healed but I just never got back into to it and that makes me sad because I'm going to have to start from what seems like square one again. The weather is somewhat of a hold-back right now because it is so hot but it's only going to get worse. I just need to do it!!! I'm also currently still doing a heavy-lifting program and that has dominated all of my workout time lately. :(

Well that's the scoop on me. I know exciting, right? ;)

~Amber

1 comment:

  1. Ooh a photography class sounds like a blast! Let us know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! They mean so much to me! :)