Friday, June 3, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

It's Friday! I'm linking up again for Fill in the Blank Friday!

1. I love animals because they keep me company. I would be so lonely without my pets. I love how loyal they are.


2. A time that mama knew best was when she told me hanging out with an older friend was a bad idea. She was right! That chick tried to drag me into trouble with a capital T.

3. My first kiss went a little like this yuck, I don't think I can even talk about this, lol.


4. My celebrity crush is Vin Diesel - I love his muscles and confidence.



5. My splurge of choice is probably food - you gotta eat and I hate to shop so I don't buy a lot of stuff that way.

6. My biggest accomplishment is my relationship with my husband. He's so very important to me.


7. My dance jam of choice is I don't think I could choose just one song - I like to put on my own personal show to some MJ songs in the living room. ;P

Happy Friday!
That yard sale I talked about a few weeks ago - well it didn't happen but it really is going to happen tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Have a great weekend!
~Amber

1 comment:

  1. Great list! My little dog, Cookie, keeps me company too! I found you over at FTLOB and I am a new follower!

    I can't sew and wish I could!!!! I make jewelry! Looking forward to following your posts!

    Have a great weekend!

    Cherie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! They mean so much to me! :)