Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What's on my mind Wednesday

I don't remember where I saw this prompt at but I'm going to try it out. =)

What's on my mind:

- I need to sew something. Seriously, I've had like a block here. I've been working on a new ipad case design for a couple of weeks and just have not felt the motivation to finish it.
- My quilt top is finished and I'm ready to share it with you but we have had very little sun here and so I've been waiting on better light to take a picture in. Looks like the rain may be finally clearing out today. yay!
- I'm doing really well in my workout program "The New Rules of Lifting for Women." I'm on my 11th week of lifting heavy and I REALLY like it.
- I've been feeling overwhelmed lately. We've been really busy on the weekends and I was having some trouble focusing at work during the week so I've pulled back from the internet some and have been trying to concentrate on getting back on track.
- I love that Spring is here. All the beautiful colors and new growth are inspiring! And I love the delicious fruits and vegetables this time of year. I <3 strawberries!!! - I'm going to try to blog a little more regular now. =)





via


How you're having a great hump day!

~Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! They mean so much to me! :)