Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm alive!

So, I know I've been away for awhile. It has been a busy few weeks. Last week my husband and I were in Panama City Beach @ BigStuf camp. It is an amazing youth camp with a bit of leader training mixed in. Purrrrfect! =) Yep, I'm thinking that's what the cats would say!

This was our second year going. It is an exhausting week but well worth it. We live in NC so the bus ride is LONG but it is just such an amazing experience and so far from what I remember camp being like as a youth!

The beach:


The band is amazing - it looks much like a concert in there:


The OLD people play a little volleyball vs the young peeps:

or maybe they just stand around - which may be the reason they lost. ;P

And one of the coolest things - baptism in the ocean:

Yep, it was a good week! I promise I will be back this week if not tomorrow. =)

~Amber

"And it's all because of Jesus I'm alive"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! They mean so much to me! :)