Sunday, July 24, 2011

Etsy shop is open!!!

Hi! I'm so sorry I've been absent. I know I feel like I say that a lot but I want to announce that as of today the Etsy shop is officially open for business!

Please visit sewNAmber on Etsy.

I also wanted to announce that I will be offering 10% off through August 20 to celebrate the opening. Also the very first order receives a free zippered pouch that looks like this:


Here is a peek at what's in the shop:






There's more so I hope you check it out!

Thanks for looking and thanks for your support. Don't give up on me! =)

~Amber

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on opening the shop!! I'm so excited. I've drooled over everything you've posted. Such {sewing} talent! I can't wait to go check it out! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay that's so awesome! Congratulations! I know it's gonna do really well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! They mean so much to me! :)